On September 10, 1892, the Times-Mountaineer, one of the local newspapers in The Dalles, Oregon, announced a new arrival from Massachusetts. “Miss Aque, of New Bedford, is in the city and will spend the winter months with her friend, Bessie Holcomb." The notice had to please Equi. She was twenty years old with no high school diploma, little or no money, and scant work experience, but her appearance in the West was treated as an occasion of interest.
- From “Marie Equi, Radical Politics and Outlaw Passions.”
- September 12, Monday, 9 am, WBSM 1420 AM Morning Show, New Bedford
- September 13, Tuesday, 7 pm Rotch-Jones-Duff House & Garden Museum, New Bedford
- September 19, Monday, 12:30–1:20 pm Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health, Boston
- September 19, Monday, 6 pm, The History Project, Boston
- September 21, Wednesday, 7 pm, New Bedford Free Public Library, Main Branch